BAGELS OH HOW I LOVE THEE

 If you know me you know I love a good bagel. My love for bagels has grown over the years....I use to be your basic Jane...plain bagel, plain cream cheese! I know not the most exciting thing and I would just go to Panera to get it! Then as I got older I branched out and would get CRAZY with my order....poppyseed with veggie or sesame seed with veggie cream cheese.....BAHAHAHA....not so crazy. I still loved them and bagels will always be my downfall! 

Josh introduced me to my new love in bagels. I had it first in Georgia at a hole in the wall shop called Sunny's Bagel and Deli...if you ever come to visit we will go there. They are the sweetest people and have such a variety of different bagel sandwiches. He like a Lox bagel and now that is MY GO TO! I have learned to make it at home and I love it. My oldest also likes it now. She doesn't get all the toppings but we make it for her at home from time to time. 

New York Bagels are where it is at! I don't know what they use! (JK I have read some stuff and been told....it's the water they use! New York water apparently is different from other water when making bagels.) I don't care what it is...I AM HERE FOR IT!!! 

First up is Russ and Daughters. This one comes with so much.... 

3 different kinds of Smoked Salmon, tub of cream cheese, capers, bagels....we also ordered some potato latkes, and pumpernickel bread! Oh and it also comes with a sweet reusable bag for cold things. All of the items were delicious...we ate on these for a bit and it was delicious EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! The potato latkes (this was my first time having them) were so much better than I expected. Just warm them in the oven and you are set. (Ordered from Goldbelly)



I am now A HUGE fan of Lox bagels! I don't want them any other way. I have started experimenting with different cheeses on my bagels....thank you to a sweet friend! If you have not tried Lox bagels then you need to! It is delicious....bagel, cream cheese, red onion, smoked salmon, and capers. It is so delicious and everyone should try it. 



The next New York bagel we ordered was H&H Bagels. (Ordered from Goldbelly) We got a dozen bagels, two different kinds of spread, and of course smoked salmon. This was just as delicious as Russ and Daughters. It's so hard to decide which one is better because NEW YORK BAGELS are where it's at. 


We have ordered bagels I think around 4 times now and they have all been from New York.
 Russ and Daughters is a favorite of ours. 

How do you like your bagels? I am always looking for new bagels to try. New York bagels have most bagels beat! Even shipped they are the best. I can't wait to go to New York and have a bagel there freshly made! All this talk of bagels makes me want to order some more! 

Until we eat again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast is a MUST

Millions of Peaches....Peaches for Free....Millions of Peaches......

Low and Slow.....KC knows how to do it!