Millions of Peaches....Peaches for Free....Millions of Peaches......

 Who can name the band that sang that song??? It's only one of my childhood favorite bands!!! I'll tell you at the end of this...if you last that long. Georgia is on the agenda for today. We now live in Georgia and the food has been something that I find lacking......HOWEVER I have found some things that I do enjoy! Peaches for one is something that does not disappoint.....something else that doesn't is PECAN PIE!!!! 

I love a good pecan pie....anytime of the year. I make my grandma's recipe whenever I can. I also make her pecan tarts and they just make my heart happy. We ordered from Savannah Candy Kitchen. Like I said I just love a good pecan pie! 


This pie was delicious and I HIGHLY recommend that you get it. If you love pecan pie as much as I do...you should just go ahead and order it. You can get it from Savannah Candy Kitchen website or you can get it here too! Just depends on how many pies you want. 


Also Georgia Peaches are juicy and delicious! We got these from a local pick up and we had more than we knew what to do with. I ended up canning most of them and we ate the rest. If you ever get to come to Georgia you need to try both the pecan pie and peaches! You won't be disappointed! 

Did you figure out who sang the song??? 


THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! If you have never heard this song do yourself a favor and listen to it here

Until we eat again! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast is a MUST

Low and Slow.....KC knows how to do it!