February was busy!

This month was a great reading book for me! I made it my goal this year to read or listen to more books. Audio books have become so much easier for me right now. I have 2 kiddos who keep me busy, but don't always need me to be hovering over them all the time....ya know like they did when they were little and needed me ALL THE TIME! I can listen to a book and still be with them and hear them. 

This month I read a books in all different kinds of genres and I needed the change up! I am hoping to get some more this month too! Here's what February looked like! 

First Up...."Invisible Girl" by Lisa Jewell

 


I started this book months ago, but I couldn't get into it. It was a slow start but as the story continued I got into it. This is my second Lisa Jewell book and I really like the way she writes. I read this on my Kindle, which could be why it took me longer to get through. I only have small windows to read an ebook or an actual book. If you like mystery this is your book. It has so a lot of twist and in the end I think I had it figured out.  My rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 (3.5)

"Birthday Girl" by Penelope Douglas


My very sweet friend recommend this book to me...and I loved it! If you don't like a little smut then you just need to scroll onto the next book. It isn't 50 Shades smut but it has some parts in it. This book was also one that I read on my Kindle and it is a great book. Penelope Douglas is an author that I enjoy. If you want something that you don't normally read and a book that will hold your attention then this book is for you. There is drama, romance, heart ache, and all the in between. My rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Shelter Mountain" by Robyn Carr



Let's be honest I already read the first book....(thanks ER).....and now I am sucked in! This is NOTHING like the show on Netflix......it is SO MUCH BETTER! Only downfall is there are so many books in the series. I will be reading them forever but now I need to know what is going to happen and the show isn't going to do it for me! Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️💫


"The Midnight Library" by Matt Haig

 


I have been waiting to read this. I get a lot of my books from the library so I am at the mercy of when they are returned and when I can read them. Good thing I don't have a plan for reading books in a certain order. I loved this book and it was a great listen. It makes you think about your life. This book is about a girl who is on her death bed and she visits the Midnight library. All the books on the shelves are different ways her life could have gone. If you could see how your life would have turned out from one decision would you do it? Would you want to stay in that life if you could? There are so many possibilities in this library and it's tied to her. This is a must read in 2021! Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

Last book of February......"Winter Street" by Elin Hilderbrand


Remember how I said at the mercy of the library when books come available....well that was this one. I reserved it in early December and just got it. I know reading Christmas books in February isn't normal but I don't really care. I just want to read all the books. This book wasn't what I expected at....I thought it would be a romance series since there are only 4 books in the set, but that's not it at all. I loved listening to this book (thanks for the recommendation AH). The way it ended made me go straight to reserve the second one only to find out they don't have it as an audio book...ugh! Time to go to Amazon and look! Christmas in February totally worked for me! Rating:⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

That's my round up for February! I would love to hear what you are reading and what your must reads are for the month to come. Share your recommendations with me! I can't wait to see what you are reading! 

Until next time! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast is a MUST

Millions of Peaches....Peaches for Free....Millions of Peaches......

Low and Slow.....KC knows how to do it!